The annual recital is a great family oriented event that showcases the dancers progress and allows the students to perform in front of a large audience.
• There is an annual recital in June. The recital dance will be taught and rehearsed during class time.
• Tickets to the performance will be sold in late May. Costume prices range from $60-$100, for every enrolled class that a student is taking.
• It is important that students be present for their class costume rehearsal, as well as the dress rehearsal at the performance venue. Letters will be distributed in advance with rehearsal dates and times. Since the students are dancing as a group, they can only get the full affect if every classmate is present. We reserve the right to suspend a student from the recital if they are absent from any of the rehearsals.
Photo Shoot and Videographer
• There will be a professional photographer to take group class pictures and individual pictures of the students in their costumes. Purchase is optional. (Photographing is not permitted during the show, as it is distracting and hazardous to the dancers.) Letters will be distributed in advance for photo shoot dates and times, and for picture orders.
• We will have a professional videographer to record the annual recital. Purchase is optional. (Videotaping is not permitted during the show.) Letters will be distributed in advance for video orders.